Developed, cut and sewn at Filson in Seattle, WA, this bi-fold wallet is made of vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather. It has two compartments for credit cards, plus a large compartment for single-fold cash storage. Heavy-duty bonded nylon thread stitching ensures integrity and durability for decades of use. It comes in a reusable, tear-resistant sueded Moleskin drawcord bag.
- Handcrafted in Seattle, WA
- Made with vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather sourced from North America and tanned in the USA
- Two compartments for credit cards
- One large compartment for single-fold cash storage or additional cards
- Heavy-duty bonded nylon thread adds durability and integrity
- Comes in a reusable, tear-resistant sueded Moleskin bag
DIMENSIONS: 4″ W x 3-1/2″ H (closed)
CARE: Wipe or brush clean
Filson – Rugged quality for over 100 years. Tough, comfortable outdoor clothing and bags for hunters and anglers, engineers and explorers, mariners and miners.