A straight shooter. Around a campfire, this Stanley flask serves up a straight shot of your favorite spirit. Made with odorless and tasteless stainless steel, the interior won’t mix good whiskey with the aroma of last month’s Jager mistake. The slim profile slides flat into a pocket for discretion, and an engravable base provides room for a few words – for those occasions that require more than a toast.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. Odorless, tasteless.
- Retro design. Classic style.
- Wide-mouth opening. Fills and cleans easily.
- Slim profile. Fits pockets and packs.
- Engravable base. For moments to remember.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
Loved by many generations, the Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr., these products forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed in 1913, and in the century since, the Stanley brand has become an essential part of workdays, road trips and outdoor adventures.