SAME SIZE. HOLDS MORE.
Equal in size and stature to the 1.1 quart, but with 12 extra ounces of capacity, this Stanley bottle holds a full cup and a half more. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps coffee hot around the clock when pushing on, sleeping out or working a graveyard shift. Locking handle fits work gloves and a twist-open stopper pours at any angle.
- Bigger capacity. Same size as standard bottles but holds an extra cup and a half.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as an 11-oz. drinking cup.
- Easy pour stopper. Turns and pours from ANY angle. No spills.
- Hefty handle. Grabs with gloves. Locks down for easy packing.
- Vacuum insulation. Keeps hot/cold 24 hours.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
Loved by many generations, the Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr., these products forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed in 1913, and in the century since, the Stanley brand has become an essential part of workdays, road trips and outdoor adventures.