Built just like a trusty canoe pack, sized for books… It’s great for smaller loads. The Standard Book Pack has side panels that increase capacity. The Book Pack is made in Duluth, Minnesota at Frost River.
The Book Pack offers heritage, utility, and function reduced to a miniature size. Just don’t call it cute. It’s tough, reliable, and secure– but small. Popular in town as much as on the paths less traveled, there are no boundaries as to where you can deploy a Book Pack. It’s a versatile pack design that will hold up to years of use and abuse. This Standard Book Pack is a “box-style” pack that ha an extra panel between the front and back of the pack. It has a gusset.
- Size/Volume: 14″h x 13″w x 3″d. 546 c.i. (Approx.).
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Pockets: Internal hanging zip pocket.
- Closure: Internal rain flaps; large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps: 2.25″ pistol belt cotton web with harness leather attachment.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas; premium leather; solid brass hardware.
- Made in the USA.
Frost River products are hand-crafted and made without compromise from the highest quality components. Their forefathers knew what Frost River knows now: That deep forests, driving rains, drifting snows and rock-strewn portages do a great job of helping you sort out your character and find the parts of you that really matter.