The Journeyman Backpack is made of oil finish Tin Cloth and Rugged Twill for water-repellent, abrasion-resistant performance. A padded back and Moleskin-lined shoulder straps offer comfortable carry throughout the day, even with heavy loads. Internal organization dividers include a padded sleeve to carry laptops and tablets up to 16”. A storm flap over the zipper increases water-resistance.
- Solid brass zipper closure with gusseted sides
- 1 bellows pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket, 2 interior dividers, interior padded laptop sleeve
- Padded back with cotton webbing reinforcement for comfortable carrying
- Interior padded sleeve sized to fit a laptop or tablet up to 16″ wide
- Fully lined to protect gear
- Shoulder straps are lined with tear-resistant, sueded Moleskin
- Front pocket snaps to a small size to reduce bulk; expands for increased stowage capacity
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
- Made in USA with imported material
USES: Field; Travel, Everyday
DIMENSIONS: 12½” W x 17½” H x 5″ D
CARE: Wipe or brush clean
Filson – Rugged quality for over 100 years. Tough, comfortable outdoor clothing and bags for hunters and anglers, engineers and explorers, mariners and miners.