Like a brief for your back, with waxed canvas, leather shoulder straps, and optional padded sleeve. Traditional styling, premium features. At home in Chicago, Eveleth, or North Hegman Lake, the Mesabi Range Pack will serve you well wherever you travel. Inside there’s room to pack a lunch or stow the goods from a quick stop at the market.
An internal sleeve easily stows a laptop computer or folders full of schoolwork. Harness leather backstraps, solid brass hardware, and waxed cotton canvas come together to make a robust daypack. It won’t carry days of supplies for exploring uncharted ore bodies on the Iron Range, but it will tote all the gear you need to learn about them in class.
- Internal sleeve with smaller organizational pockets
- External slip on front of sleeve and exterior slip pockets on each side
- Internal rain flaps
- Large flap over main compartment
- 1.5-inch harness leather shoulder straps
- 1-inch cotton web grab handle
- Solid brass hardware
- Dimensions: 16″ h x 12″ w x 5″ d, (960 cubic inches, approximate volume)
- Weight: 2.7 pounds
Frost River products are hand-crafted and made without compromise from the highest quality components. Their forefathers knew what Frost River knows now: That deep forests, driving rains, drifting snows and rock-strewn portages do a great job of helping you sort out your character and find the parts of you that really matter.