The Kinco Ski Mitt features the following:
- Durable pigskin leather out lasts regular cowhide and fabric ski gloves
- Extra HeatKeep® thermal lining for those exceptionally cold days
- Reinforcing leather patches sewn with Draylon® thread covering the palm area and fingers for extra abrasion protection
- Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ included to keep hands dry!
- Comfortable 5-finger lining
- Easy-On™ or Shirred Elastic Cuff
- Knit Wrist Cuff
- Wing Thumb
- Pairing Hook
- Revivex® Waterproof Treatment
SUGGESTED USE: Camping, Cold Weather, Recreation, Snowmobiling
MATERIALS: Draylon Thread, HeatKeep® Thermal Lining, Leather Lining, Pigskin Leather
Kinco is a second-generation family-owned business in Portland, Oregon, making quality work, safety, garden, and thermal gloves since 1975. Every item is carefully designed to ensure the right grade of leather or weight of fabric is used.