The Bristol Tweed Long Sleeve is a soft cotton flannel in a tweed weave. The Bristol is a great layer over a tee or henley or undera Royal Robbins sweater or 1/4 Zip.
- Standard Fit
- Our softest cotton flannel
- Center back locker loop
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points for increased durability
- Sustainability through durability – buy less often, wear more often
FABRIC: Royal Robbins’ softest brushed cotton flannel in a traditional tweed construction.
- Bristol Tweed Flannel
- 5 oz. 100% Cotton
- UPF Protection: Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Thermal: This fabric contains thermal properties to deliver weightless warmth.
Get what you really wanted, and be outfitted for your next adventure. Travel-friendly styles for warm and cool weather climates.
Royal Robbins and his wife Liz were iconic Sierra Nevada rock climbers during the 1960s. They belonged to a progressive band of climber/philosophers who pioneered the term “clean climbing”: a set of practices and techniques that enabled them to climb big walls with little or no damage to the rock, a literal representation of their lived ethos of deep respect for the natural world. With that foundation of conservation and their successful business comes the responsibility to contribute positively to society on a global scale as well as in our backyards.