The bestselling Desert Pucker is a favorite lifestyle and travel shirt. Its luxuriously soft hand, wrinkle resistance, quick dry, and great drape will take you through any day in style. Made with eco-conscious Modal® fibers.
- For travel
- The ultimate in comfort – luxuriously soft
- Pen slot in the chest pocket
- Straight hem with side vents for easy untucked styling
FABRIC: A classic Royal Robbins® fabric, the Desert Pucker is an easy-care, eco-conscious Modal® blend with an ultra-soft hand and great drape in a tonal small scale check.
- Desert Pucker Modal
- 5 oz.
- 80% Modal, 20% Polyester
- Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
Get what you really wanted, and be outfitted for your next adventure. Travel-friendly styles for warm and cool weather climates.
Royal Robbins and his wife Liz were iconic Sierra Nevada rock climbers during the 1960s. They belonged to a progressive band of climber/philosophers who pioneered the term “clean climbing”: a set of practices and techniques that enabled them to climb big walls with little or no damage to the rock, a literal representation of their lived ethos of deep respect for the natural world. With that foundation of conservation and their successful business comes the responsibility to contribute positively to society on a global scale as well as in our backyards.