A flannel-lined wool jacket with convertible standing collar, large zipper for easy use while wearing gloves and oversized pockets. Filson’s warm wool jacket provides great protection from wind and weather. It’s lined with soft cotton flannel for comfort, and has a collar latch tab to convert the straight collar to a standing collar, for added protection from wind. The large zipper closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves, and waist tabs offer a custom fit.
- Oversized zipper closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- 1 utility pocket, 2 flap pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 interior zipper pocket
- Button-adjustable cuffs
- Warmth-retaining wool is moisture wicking and wind resistant
- Fully lined with flannel for comfort
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with flannel for warmth
- Sleeves have slick lining for easy on/off over layers
FABRIC: 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool + 8-oz. cotton flannel lining
CARE: Wipe or brush clean
Filson – Rugged quality for over 100 years. Tough, comfortable outdoor clothing and bags for hunters and anglers, engineers and explorers, mariners and miners.