The Backcountry Billy Goat Canvas Short is a throwback to one of the original Royal Robbins pieces. Royal Robbins’ favorite women’s hiking short has stood the test of time. The ultra-durable, 100% cotton Billy Goat Canvas has UPF 50+ protection and a vintage, lived-in look and feel. With versatile pockets and a double layer seat for added durability, this classic brings superior performance and comfort.
- Standard Fit, 5″ Inseam
- For trekking
- Rugged durability with stretch for increased range of motion
- Rear hook and loop pockets
- 4 front pockets – one secured with hook and loop, one zipper
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points for increased durability
- Adjustable waistband tab for customized fit
- Billy Goat® Stretch Canvas
- 8.3 oz. 98% Cotton 2% Spandex
The ruggedness of the classic Billy Goat® Cotton Canvas with spandex for increased mobility, comfort, and versatility
Get what you really wanted, and be outfitted for your next adventure. Travel-friendly styles for warm and cool weather climates.
Royal Robbins and his wife Liz were iconic Sierra Nevada rock climbers during the 1960s. They belonged to a progressive band of climber/philosophers who pioneered the term “clean climbing”: a set of practices and techniques that enabled them to climb big walls with little or no damage to the rock, a literal representation of their lived ethos of deep respect for the natural world. With that foundation of conservation and their successful business comes the responsibility to contribute positively to society on a global scale as well as in our backyards.