Ultimate warmth starts at the core. The SmartLoft Corbet 120 vest pairs Merino lining with SmartWool’s heaviest weight wool-insulated quilted nylon shell. A DWR finish delivers protection against the elements when worn on its own, or layer it up for epic outings.
- Semi-Form Fit
- Back of vest uses knit fabric that concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Merino lined front panel and collar for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and internal secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing
- Center front zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Knit in Vietnam
CONTENT: Front Panel: 100% Polyester; Back: 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane. Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Fill: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester
SMARTLOFT: Warmer weight (120g) SmartLoft wool insulation for stop-and-go alpine endeavors in cold to extreme conditions. Provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
DWR FINISH: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
WIND PROTECTION: Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements.
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low
- Low Iron
- Dry Clean.
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™