A piece of functional outerwear that looks good on the street, this versatile shirt jacket keeps you warm and protected with a water-resistant, 650-fill down-insulated construction and looks good doing it, thanks to a casual overshirt style and a pop of plaid on the inner lining.
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- Water resistant fabric
- 650 fill power down insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- Snap chest pockets
- Hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Shirt tail hem
- Snap front closure
- Center Back Length: 28 in
- Active Fit
HEAT SEAL: Heat Sealed Warmth
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down, 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather
NOTE: This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. Columbia is committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
Being an industry leader in outdoor apparel and products takes passion, and an understanding of people who love the outdoors as much as Columbia does. That’s why, from cutting edge technology to innovative heritage, Columbia’s shirts, jackets, pants, fleece, boots, and shoes are all tested tough so you can enjoy the outdoors longer.