The Jammer Capri is designed for adventure performance – play hard, look good. It features a durable nylon blended with spandex to bring a lightweight and quick dry outdoor performance to a fun, casual silhouette. The comfort fit waistband is designed for the most comfortable fit with moisture wicking fabric. With UPF 50+ protection, drop-in hand pockets, and wrinkle resistance. Made with eco-conscious Bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Standard Fit, 19″ Inseam
- For trekking and travel
- Modern alternative to the Discovery
- Drawstring and partial knit and elastic waistband for comfort
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points for increased durability
- Bluesign® Approved fabric
FABRIC: This lightweight fabric is quick to dry, flexible, wrinkle resistant and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. Durable nylon with spandex for increased motion.
- Jammer Stretch Nylon
- 3.95 oz.
- 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel
- Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
- Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
Get what you really wanted, and be outfitted for your next adventure. Travel-friendly styles for warm and cool weather climates.
Royal Robbins and his wife Liz were iconic Sierra Nevada rock climbers during the 1960s. They belonged to a progressive band of climber/philosophers who pioneered the term “clean climbing”: a set of practices and techniques that enabled them to climb big walls with little or no damage to the rock, a literal representation of their lived ethos of deep respect for the natural world. With that foundation of conservation and their successful business comes the responsibility to contribute positively to society on a global scale as well as in our backyards.