The YETI® Tundra® 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity. Thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and the FatWall™ Design, this cooler will keep your ice icy. And even though it’s the smallest of Yeti’s Tundra line, the Tundra 35 is still built to be bear-resistant. It also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it their best ice chest for floating down the Guadalupe River with some cold beers. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
- Holds 20 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Easy to carry when fully loaded with small footprint for easy storage
- Fits in most cars, trucks, SUVs, and UTVs
- Secure on deck for a great casting platform
- Outside Dimensions: 15 1/4” × 21” × 16”
- Inside Dimensions: 10” × 14” × 9 1/2”
- Capacity: 7.2 Gallons (20 cans)
- Empty Weight: 20 lbs.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Built for close calls in far-flung places. Built for tall tales and epic adventures. Built for finding comfort well outside comfort zones. Built for the wild. Whether you’re taking it off the map or all the way to your backyard, every YETI product is built for the wild.
Size isn’t everything, but ask anyone who’s tried to fit a fresh-caught tuna into a Roadie 20 and you’ll find that it sure as heck matters. Make sure you’re heading out on your next adventure with the right gear.
NOTE: This item is NOT eligible for free shipping.