Warm food for the road. Stanley’s stout container is compact enough for a toolbox, brown bag or lunch cooler. Stainless-steel construction stands up to rough work, play or travel. And the insulated lid doubles as a bowl. Wide-mouth opening makes it simple to fill in the morning and clean at night.
- Wide-mouth opening. Fills and cleans easily.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as a 12-oz. bowl.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
Loved by many generations, the Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr., these products forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed in 1913, and in the century since, the Stanley brand has become an essential part of workdays, road trips and outdoor adventures.