Hot food. All day.
Chili, chowder or chicken soup keep warm all day in this essential Stanley companion. Stainless-steel construction stands up to rough work, play or travel. And the insulated lid doubles as a bowl. Wide-mouth opening fits liquids that are more stew than soup.
- Vacuum insulation. Keeps hot/cold 15 hours.
- Wide-mouth opening. Fills and cleans easily.
- Protective double wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as a 12-oz. bowl.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty
Loved by many generations, the Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr., these products forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed in 1913, and in the century since, the Stanley brand has become an essential part of workdays, road trips and outdoor adventures.