Yeti has brought the legendary insulating power of their Rambler™ Tumblers into bottle form. The 36 oz. Rambler Bottle is the perfect addition to your blind, ranch, or boat, with enough power to keep your water cold until the very last drop. The 36 oz. Rambler Bottle features a durable 18/8 stainless steel construction with a No Sweat™ Design to keep condensation from collecting. And it’s BPA-free. In other words, this is the only insulated stainless steel bottle for cold (or hot) beverages that’s built for the wild.
Ramblers are also available in select YETI colors, inspired by time in the field. These DuraCoat™ Colors come in Seafoam and Black, are designed to go on strong, and will last through the life of your Rambler’s warranty.
- Holds 36 oz. of your favorite drink, whether it be water, coffee, or sweet tea
- Over-the-Nose™ Technology means you can drink and clean with ease
- Stainless steel construction can handle raging rapids, rugged worksites, and bucking broncos
- TripleHaul™ Cap makes for easier grips while hiking or paddling
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot
- No Sweat™ Design makes for a secure grip with no condensation
- Height: 10 3/4″ (Base Diameter: 3 3/4″)
- Capacity: 36 Ounces
- Empty Weight: 21.9 oz.
18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
NO-SWEAT™ DESIGN: Keeps fingers dry and unfrostbitten.
Built for close calls in far-flung places. Built for tall tales and epic adventures. Built for finding comfort well outside comfort zones. Built for the wild. Whether you’re taking it off the map or all the way to your backyard, every YETI product is built for the wild.