(ah-kah-ha-ee) Translation: Modest
For the amphibious life. Simple microfiber mesh uppers breathe when you’re dry and drain when you’re wet. The outsoles are non-marking and the anatomical footbeds are removable.
Highly crafted, but fully laid back, the Akahai Canvas is built for the comfort of island time, all the time.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber outsole with heavy gauge sidewall stitch. Podded rubber for flexibility and traction.
- FOOTBED: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with polyurethane gel insert and moisture-wicking microfiber lining. Removable and washable.
- DROP-IN HEEL®: OluKai’sVersatile Drop-In Heel® offers both shoe and slide functionality for effortless island living.
- NON-MARKING RUBBER: Olukai’s thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
Every product OluKai makes must offer style, durability, and comfort from heel to toe. They pay close attention to every element of design including custom-made lasts and anatomical footbeds to ensure superior fit. Premium materials are carefully selected to be beautiful, durable, and soft against your skin. Handcrafted details honor island culture with authentic artwork, as well as serve as a catalyst and direct their collective nature to seek out grassroots conservation plans.