A rugged outdoor boot with street-approved style, the innovative Arrowood Utility Mid keeps you comfortable when adventure is all in a day’s work.
- Waterproof-leather upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry
- Neoprene upper tongue and collar
- Polyester lace with metal d-rings and lace hooks lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Dual color breathable mesh lining is cool wearing and comfortable
- Responsive PU footbed cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
- Teva’s Float-Lite™ midsole is super durable and feather light
- Vibram molded rubber outsole
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.