While the all-leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there’s nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity; BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of youth, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- Construction: Board Lasted Construction
- Footbed: BFit Deluxe
- Midsole: 2-Part Dual Density EVA + TPU Chassis
- Outsole: Granite Peak Outsole
- BDry: Oboz BDry Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
At Oboz, they plant a tree for every pair sold, they run their office on windpower, and they donate shoes. All without tie-dye.