Those towering Sequoias are bigger and more complex than you, and you know it. The only way to sort out all that wonder is to continue treading the loamy soil with your neck craned upward, mouth agape. You may never figure it out; but when the question is more important than the answer, you don’t need any distractions. Keep walking. Oboz has you covered on this.
- Waterproof synthetic leather & highly abrasion-resistant breathable textile
- Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane
- Durable toe cap & heel counter
- Elastic heel retention strap
- Speed lacing closure
- O Fit Insole
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA; Lightweight PU heel plug; EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring; Nylon shank
- Weight: M9: 15.4 oz. / 437 g.
- O FIT Insole™: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for our shoes. The O FIT Insole™ stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and costs nothing extra.
- Molded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that’s built to last. Oboz molds this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse
- BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Oboz proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
At Oboz, they plant a tree for every pair sold, they run their office on windpower, and they donate shoes. All without tie-dye.