Explore beyond the familiar with the newest member of Danner’s hiking family. Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram® to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, Danner utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner® Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots and call it Performance Heritage – combining Danner’s classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Durable, waterproof suede upper and a perforated, moisture-wicking collar make for an easier break-in period
- All-new Vibram® SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort, and support under your foot. Created with a unique co-polymer blend of natural and synthetic rubber paired with EVA
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Cushioning polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed is removable and provides comfort and underfoot support
- DPDX last is designed with a low profile and is versatile enough for everyday wear, whether on the trail or urban exploring
- TPU heel frame provides lightweight support and stability
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adapting lugs and MegaGrip compound for superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Nylon shank
- Height: 4.5”
- Weight: 37 oz.
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.