Danner bootmakers don’t brag. They let their creations do the talking. With solid stitchdown construction, Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles, and full-leather support, this classic boot could tell some stories.
The USA-made Mountain Light II hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- Height: 5″
- Weight: 62 oz.
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.