We wear Timberland’s Bridgeton low hikers pretty much everywhere. They’ve got the waterproof protection and traction you need for the trails, but these leather boots also have that casual/outdoorsy vibe that pairs with jeans and hangout sessions downtown.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Rustproof speed-lace hardware with hooks at the top for secure lacing
- Climbing-grade rubber toe cap for protection
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Durable 34% recycled rubber lug outsole is built for durability and traction
WATERPROOF FOOTWEAR: Timberland’s waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. They also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
SILVER-RATED TANNERY: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.