With a nod to their past, Danner rebuilt a legend. Bringing back the popular CamoHide™ leather and building on their proven TERRA FORCE® technology, they updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. Danner chose a new last and opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. Danner added an Ortholite® footbed with triple-layer cushioning for improved comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 1200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Cushioning three-density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 8” Height
- 65 oz per pair
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.