With a nod to their past, Danner rebuilt a legend. Bringing back the popular CamoHide™ leather and building on their proven TERRA FORCE® technology, Danner updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. Danner chose a new last and opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. Danner added an Ortholite® footbed with triple layer cushioning for improved comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform. Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year.
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 400 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 8” Height
- 63 oz. per pair
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.