With a nod to their past, Danner rebuilt a legend. Bringing back the popular CamoHide™ leather and building on their proven TERRA FORCE® technology, they updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. A new last was chosen, and opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. The Ortholite® footbed with triple layer cushioning improves comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 8” Height
- 55 oz per pair
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.