New Balance gave their most versatile women’s training shoe the tie-dye treatment in muted colors for understated style that sets it apart from the rest. Meanwhile, the 711v2 is made with comfort features that help you persevere through your toughest routine as you show off their style. Cush+ and imprint foam around the heel and collar make every impact more enjoyable by cushioning your heel with – literally – a pillow of comfort.
- 8-mm drop: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8-mm drop are approximate
- Comfort insert with heel pillow
- Cush+ midsole
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Imprint foam comfort on the collar helps with reducing pressure
- Imprint foam comfort pillows on the heel helps with reducing pressure
- Rubber outsole
- Synthetic/mesh upper with TPU reinforcement
- CUSH+ is a revolutionary plush foam compound that’s at least 13% softer than lightweight performance foams. CUSH+ offers responsive cushioning and comfort without sacrificing durability or stability.
More than 100 years, New Balance has worked to move the world around us, because they believe in one simple truth: We were born to move. At New Balance, their goal is to help you achieve yours.