This work boot’s for men who appreciate a one that provides both rugged performance and comfort. In addition to anti-fatigue technology, Timberland PRO added waterproof technology so you can walk around the job site with confidence: The soles are resistant to oils, slips and abrasions, and the deeply lugged rubber outsole is designed to maximize traction in the cold weather – tested using SATRA TM144:2007 – to extend flexibility on frosted ice surfaces.
- Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet.
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear Welt cement construction.
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and thermal plastic urethane (TPU) midsole.
- Constructed on the TiTAN® last for superior fit.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet.
- Oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant, dual-density cold temperature TPU lug outsole.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.