To keep your feet comfortable on the coldest days, go with Kamik’s Alborg winter boots for men. Whether you’re spending the day outside watching your daughter play in her pond hockey tournament or taking the dog out for a walk on a freezing-cold night, cold weather is no match for these winter boots for snow. Featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Height: 10.25 inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -58°F
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof leather gusset tongue and D-ring lacing system
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 9-mm Zylextra® removable liner (77% recycled content)
- Faux shearling snow collar and moisture wicking lining
- Thermal barrier insole for extra warmth
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- SNOWTREAD synthetic rubber outsole
INSULATED: Kamik’s Zylextra® liner delivers maximum warmth. The four-layer system wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out, providing an impenetrable barrier against the cold in the heart of winter. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where cold is a way of life.
WATERPROOF: Kamik’s Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.