Do it all this winter while keeping the moisture out with Kamik’s Champlain2 winter boots for snow. Whether you’re making snow angels with the kids or making memories building a winter bonfire, these warm winter boots are sure to perform. Featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction, a waterproof suede upper and 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Height: 9 inches
- Weight: 2.95 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof suede upper and gusset tongue, padded collar and front zipper closure
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation and foam insulation
- Inside zipper with gusset
- 8-mm Zylex® felt insole for added protection & warmth
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- SNOWTREAD synthetic rubber outsole
INSULATED: Keep warm in frosty weather with 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, providing 1.5 times the warmth of down. Perfect for cool conditions or high activity levels.
WATERPROOF: Kamik’s Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.