The stability and protection of a weatherproof work boot with a wear-anywhere look. The men’s Cheyanne II features a waterproof construction built from rich, supple waterproof leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber outsole. Add to that 200g insulation, and you get the ultimate in cold-weather style and comfort.
- UPPER: Waterproof full-grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Textile lining.
- INSULATION: 200g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable die cut EVA footbed, textile topcover.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
- Shaft Height: 7 2/7 in.
- Heel Height: 1 in.
- Platform Height: 1 2/3 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it’s inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators.