For a tough pair of winter boots for men to take on the coldest, wettest conditions, go for Cody. Perfect for shovelling the night after a snowstorm and pulling the toboggan up and down the hill, these winter boots for snow are designed to perform. Featuring lightweight RubberHe bottoms to keep feet dry and on the ground.
- Height: 12.5 inches
- Weight: 5.4 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -100°F
- Waterproof leather upper with 1000 denier nylon underlays
- 20-mm Zylex® 4F removable liner (77% recycled content) and moisture wicking lining
- Speed lacing system
- 11-mm Zylex® felt insole for added protection & warmth
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- LOYALTY lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
INSULATED: Kamik’s Zylex® 4F technology is a furnace for your feet. The four-layer system wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps in body heat and keeps the cold air from getting in. With a Zylex® insole for added protection, it’s Kamik’s greatest warmth for the coldest places on the planet.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Kamik spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
WATERPROOF: With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
MADE IN THE USA: Built to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.