Meet Paisley – a lace-to-toe sneaker that holds its own in inclement weather thanks to a Scotchgard™ treated waterproof upper and a Vibram® rubber outsole for increased traction on ice, snow and dry surfaces. Subtle hints of contrast add extra style.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½”
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Suede is a leather that features a soft, delicate nap and is perfect for dress-up occasions. Use a brush to remove surface stains. For maximum water and stain protection, Dansko recommends using a suede and Nubuck spray immediately after purchase.
Every pair of Dansko shoes features what Dansko likes to call the Dansko “Comfort DNA.” Long before a color is selected or an artistic detail is added, their design team has been hard at work engineering the perfect comfort experience. They start with the best materials on the market. They mold and fit; measure, contour, then fit again — and before they’re done, they test, test, test. So you can select the style you love and rest assured the comfort is on Dansko.