The GEL-Kayano® 23 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort for a luxurious ride. The FluidFit® upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support, while adapting to the foot’s natural motion to create a custom sock-like fit. Asics’ Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems absorb shock upon impact to equip overpronators with a smooth and effortless transition between heel strike and toe-off phases.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FluidRide™ Midsole: FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Heel Clutching™ System: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- Impact Guidance System (IGS®): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)ASICS, an acronym derived from a Latin phrase means, “A sound mind in a sound body.” Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
- Asics’ FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Weight: 11.5.
- Heel Height: 22mm.
- Forefoot Height: 12mm.
ASICS, an acronym derived from a Latin phrase means, “A sound mind in a sound body.” Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.