The GEL-Kayano® 23 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort for a luxurious ride. The FluidFit® upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support, while adapting to the foot’s natural motion to create a custom sock-like fit. Our Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems absorb shock upon impact to equip overpronators with a smooth and effortless transition between heel strike and toe-off phases. Weight: 11.5. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S® Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidFit™ Upper: ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- FlyteFoam™ Midsole Technology
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ComforDry™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
ASICS, an acronym derived from a Latin phrase means, “A sound mind in a sound body.” Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.