After 18 years of innovation, the Nimbus® series continues as one of ASICS’ most recognized high performing footwear. The new GEL® placement offers modernized geometry of cushioning, designed to improve adaptability and mitigate brisk impacts. Improved Guidance Line® technology harmoniously syncs componentry to embrace the motions of the runner’s gait cycle. Weight: 11.4 oz. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- Fluidride Midsole: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Cushioning System: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction – The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- ComfortDRY X-40 Sockliner – This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
ASICS, an acronym derived from a Latin phrase means, “A sound mind in a sound body.” Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.