Cute, waterproof, and so super warm, this ankle-height winter bootie slips on and off with ease while keeping you toasty, dry and comfortable in seriously cold conditions. The Loveland Shorty protects you from frigid temps with 200g insulation and a thermal-reflective lining, while the waterproof upper features pretty crosshatched quilting detail and lux faux-fur trim to finish things off in cozy style.
- Waterproof woven synthetic textile with faux-fur collar and tongue lining
- Textile webbing
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 10.8 oz. / 305 g
Omni-Heat™ Reflective: Thermal Reflective Warmth
Omni-Tech™: Waterproof. Breathable. Guaranteed.
OMNI-Grip®: Advanced Traction
Being an industry leader in outdoor apparel and products takes passion, and an understanding of people who love the outdoors as much as Columbia does. That’s why, from cutting edge technology to innovative heritage, Columbia’s apparel, fleece, boots, and shoes are all tested tough so you can enjoy the outdoors longer.