Dansko’s Professional Patent Clog works for any medical professional. It is a shoe that is designed to benefit leg, back, and foot health. The Dansko clog is a stylish yet comfortable shoe that gives you support, leaving your feet ache-free from an all-day work day. One of the Women’s Stapled Clog Collection.
- Firm foot and arch support – Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption – Comparable to athletic shoes.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom – Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box – Allows toes to move comfortable.
- Padded instep for comfort.
- Socklining is anti-microbial leather.
- Anti-skid tread.
- Heel height: 2 inches.
CERTIFICATION: Dansko’s Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). It has been tested for slip resistance by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.
CARE: Surface clean with a clean cloth dampened with soap and water. Dry with a soft, dry cloth.
Every pair of Dansko shoes features what Dansko likes to call the Dansko “Comfort DNA.” Long before a color is selected or an artistic detail is added, their design team has been hard at work engineering the perfect comfort experience. They start with the best materials on the market. They mold and fit; measure, contour, then fit again — and before they’re done, they test, test, test. So you can select the style you love and rest assured the comfort is on Dansko.