A shoe that works hard and looks good doing it, the PTC Slip-On II features a slip resistant outsole and water resistant leather upper for stability, comfort and wipe-clean style. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Leather lining
- Medial side gore for comfort and fit
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Non-removable KEEN.Cush footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Water and stain resistant leather upper
CARE FOR WATER RESISTANT LEATHER: KEEN Utility has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day-to-day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.