Kamik’s Rocket2 winter boots for children feature eye-catching designs and are made to keep feet warm, even in the coldest temperatures. Watch them climb mounds of snow, knowing their feet will stay dry and stable, thanks to the waterproof RubberHe bottom. These boots are all your child will need this winter.
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof 600 denier nylon and synthetic nubuck upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- 8-mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content) with moisture wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot velcro strap
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
INSULATED: Kamik’s Zylex® liner keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. The three-layer system wicks moisture away, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where they know winter well.
QUALITY: Built to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
REFLECTIVE: Kamik’s NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Kamik spent two years perfecting their RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
WATERPROOF SOLES: With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.