The Snowgypsy snow boots are for kids who love moving around, whether they’re out collecting pinecones or checking out their local winter festival. The RubberHe waterproof bottoms keep feet dry, and the boots have faux-fur snow collars for a touch of extra comfort.
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof nylon upper
- Faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- Fixed foam and fleece insulation and moisture wicking fleece lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
INSULATED: These boots are made for keeping feet warm and comfortable, for those who spend a lot of time in the snow.
QUALITY: Built to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Kamik spent two years perfecting their RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
WATERPROOF SOLES: With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.