Whether trekking through the mountains or the snow-packed city streets, the Snowvalley warm winter boot has you covered. These winter boots for snow have a classic styled upper with suede overlays paired with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to keep the warmth in, without weighing you down. Featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof nylon upper with suede overlays and gusset tongue
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Fixed 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation and foam insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- D-ring lacing system
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- PEAK synthetic rubber outsole
INSULATED: These boots are made for keeping feet warm and comfortable, for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. Stay warm in frosty weather with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation Type B200, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions. vPerfect for cool days.
WATERPROOF: Kamik’s Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.