When you think of Timberland® boots, you’re thinking of these. Timberland’s original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and its timeless design remains a best-seller today. These six-inch men’s boots feature their exclusive anti-fatigue technology, premium waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and rugged lug outsoles – giving them the long-lasting durability to boldly take on any weather/ground conditions and emerge ready for the next adventure.
- Premium Nubuck leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, molded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- 400g PrimaLoft® insulation
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.