Fitted especially to the contours of the female foot and packed with safety and comfort features, the Women’s Timberland PRO® TiTAN® 6-Inch Soft Toe is a rugged work boot that is ready for job site challenges and long shifts. They’ve used premium full-grain leathers for durability and finished this boot off with a Timberland PRO® rubber outsole, which features a low profile for higher surface contact and is resistant to slips, oils and abrasions. To keep you comfortable, they’ve chosen to use a lightweight molded polyurethane midsole, antimicrobial mesh linings for odor control, and a contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed for breathability.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.