The Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal is a dual strap sandal for casual summer wear. The suede straps are soft against the skin and durable for summer after summer of sandal wearing fun. The buckles allow you to adjust the fit to your personal preference, so tighten up or loosen them up, whichever you wish. The classic Birkenstock cork footbed is supplemented with foam layer and then finished with a soft suede liner on top, creating an incredibly comfortable cushion. Contacting the grounds you walk upon is an EVA outsole that flexes as you walk while maintaining durability for constant use.
- Cork and latex footbed designed to mirror the shape of a healthy foot and provide a natural walking environment
- More toe room allowing toes to move naturally, which promotes better balance and correct foot alignment from toe to heel
- Raised toe bar encourages natural gripping motion of your feet, exercises the legs and stimulates circulation
- Contoured footbed ensures even weight distribution and proper posture
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel and keeps natural cushioning right under the heel bone.
- Shock absorbing sole is flexible, durable, lightweight, repairable and replaceable.
- Jute fibers made of two layers – one wicks away moisture, the other adds strength
- Cork footbed is firm and resilient for maximum support
- Footbed Liner made of soft suede keeps your feet comfortable and dry
Birkenstock creates shoes that follow your foot’s shape and contours. Every Birkenstock has a deep heel cup to ensure proper weight distribution and foot alignment. A spacious toe box gives your toes room to move. The Birkenstock footbed adapts to your foot’s unique shape.
Birkenstock has passion for their products, an appreciation of their heritage and a genuine belief in their benefits. To that end, their business is a reflection of what they choose to represent – quality products that are comfortable, unique, timeless and respectful of the world around us. In a word, trendscendent.