The Bridger Range’s west-facing slopes get plenty of autumn sunshine, making the trails ripe for a late-season adventure. Trek the cornucopia of steep, off-camber trails on the northern end with the help of the Bridger Low, designed with webbing eyelets to prevent toe pinch while scrambling up those steep gnarly crags, a B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane that keeps feet dry during boggy berry picking in the meadows, and a TPU chassis that offers stable support during the knife-edge ridge traverses you’ll encounter along the way.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz’s B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile. Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane. Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA; TPU chassis; Nylon shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4-mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Weight: W’s 7 (1/2PR): 15.0 oz / 425 g
TPU Chassis: Lightweight, powerful armoring and stability. Oboz TPU Chassis provides featherweight, effective armor underfoot, reducing stone bruising and torsional twist.
BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Oboz proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
O FIT Insole™:
- Low density EVA pods – Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer – Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup – Provides support and improves natural cushioning
At Oboz, they plant a tree for every pair sold, they run their office on windpower, and they donate shoes. All without tie-dye.