While the all-leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there’s nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity; BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather upper
- Oboz BDry Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap and Heel Counter
- Insole: BFIT Insole
- Midsole: Dual-Density EVA; TPU Chassis; Nylon shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak
- Weight: Size 7 – 16.2 oz./459 g.
- O FIT Insole™: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for Oboz shoes. The O FIT Insole™ stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and costs nothing extra.
- TPU Chassis: Lightweight, powerful armoring and stability. Oboz TPU Chassis provides featherweight, effective armor underfoot, reducing stone bruising and torsional twist.
- Molded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that’s built to last. Oboz molds this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse.
- BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Oboz proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
At Oboz, they plant a tree for every pair sold, they run their office on windpower, and they donate shoes. All without tie-dye.