Classic styling, meet contemporary tech. The Bridger gives a respectable shout out to a traditional boot profile, but that’s where the similarities end. With a pliable, extra comfortable collar, lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe’s integrity, B-DRY waterproofing, metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole, it’s totally unlike your mom’s waffle stompers. And, the Bridger’s leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- WATERPROOF: Three core components make up Oboz’ B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- VOLUME: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- WIDTH: Standard. Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- UPPER: Waterproof Nubuck leather Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane. Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- OUTSOLE: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- WEIGHT: Size 7 – 16.2 oz./459 g.
At Oboz, they plant a tree for every pair sold, they run their office on windpower, and they donate shoes. All without tie-dye.